Thursday, October 23, 2008

March Calendar pages

Here are my March Calendar pages from last year and this year.


This is last year's calendar page. 4 smaller photos can be matted on the 4 parts of the kite, or one big picture can be placed there. It's hard to see in the photo, but the words in the bottom left say "fly a kite." The "fly a" is in orange, in a cursive style font, in case you can't make that out in the photo. This was a great way to get rid of scrap paper and ribbon.



This calendar page is even better for using up scraps of paper. Photos can be placed in the upper left, over the rainbow, or in the same pocket as the gold.




So, those are the pages that are done so far. I'm going to skip April because I'm still deciding on the design for that one. I'm down to 2 options. One I think is prettier than the other, but will take a lot longer. The other one will be easy, but messier (uses lots of paint). So, I'll probably save April until the end when I can decide if I'm running out of time. Just wanted you to be aware that the next month I post will be May instead! :)

No comments: