Saturday, October 4, 2008

World Card Making Day


Whew -- just under the wire! It's 11:45 as I type this. I did make a card today for WCMD. It was quick and simple, but cute, nonetheless. I'm really trying to get rid of stuff I've had sitting in my collection for years. So here you find the 5+ year old "Boo," the 5+ year old confetti, the 5+ year old embossing powder (to make the web) all on scraps of black and orange from my scrap binder. Talk about prudent! Not a dime spent, no supplies to replace (except 5 glue dots and about 3 inches of adhesive tape, but that doesn't count).
I would've done more card making today, but we spent the afternoon getting new cell phones. I played most of the evening with all the new features. So much fun!!! It's got all kinds of new bells and whistles... Maybe I'll take a page from Angela's scrapbook over at Fiskateers and give my new phone a name. Any suggestions?


Hope you a great WCMD!

3 comments:

Mardi said...

Love what you are doing with your blog! The card is awesome! Will try to stop by often.

angie said...

what a cute card! you are so inspiring with using your stash:)
angie 4663

Unknown said...

Girl You won the RAK on my blog and i have been trying to find you LOL
email me your info. andrewcristalhobbs@yahoo.com