Thursday, October 16, 2008

Off to the retreat!

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.... can't you just hear the song in your head?

Well, in my head, the remainder of the song's words have changed.

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.
Bringin' too much stuff -- the car is full.
Already I'm so panicked I could cry

Cuz I'm going
off to Scrap Camp
Don't forget to grab
the Ott-lamp

Oh geez, what have I forgot....

Ok -- enough music. Checklist:
Clothes -- check
Toiletries -- check
Sleeping bag and pillow-- check
food -- check
Scrapbook supplies -- check (I think I've got everything I'll need)
Knitting -- check
Computer -- as soon as I post this, it's going in the bag!

Have a great weekend, everyone! I'm pretty sure I will!

I promise lots of posts of completed projects when I get back!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

SO JEALOUS! Have a great time and post lots of pics when you get back!!!